Show an example Haruka Nakagawa Graduation Announcement English Ver. ~ HARUKA NAKAGAWA

Haruka Nakagawa Graduation Announcement English Ver.




So, yeah, the shocking announcement. Without further ado then, the translation (The announcement itself started at 1:57):
“I, Nakagawa Haruka, hereby, announced that I will leave JKT48. I also don’t want to go back to Japan. So that means, I will also leave the 48 group.”
“I’ve spent 6 years on AKB48. And then 3 years in JKT48. And I’ve learned lots on this group.”
“The first time I moved here, my feeling was not just only happy, but scared as well. Different language, different culture, everything is different.”
“But thanks to all the members, fans, and JKT48 Staffs’ support, I’m here now on this stage.”
“My dream is not just 48 Group only. I came here from Japan and to be honest, I was shocked at how fun it is.”
“And now I want to go overseas. I want to learn things overseas. (To learn) What are there overseas. And that is one of my dream.”
“But my task in JKT48 ain’t finished yet. For an example, Team T. For me, they still haven’t reached their potential. And that’s why I want to help them too. So, I, in this year (2016), will still stay with JKT48.”
“There ain’t much time left. But, I still want JKT48 to move forward. JKT48 dream is to have a concert in GBK (The largest football/soccer stadium in the country). So I hope this year, we can do concert in GBK.”
“I will do my best for JKT48. So please keep on supporting me and JKT48. Keep on supporting us!”
Haruka: That’s all, Melody. Let’s go to the next song, please?
Melody: We’ve heard the announcement from Haruka. Whatever her decision is, we still have to support her. So up until this year, up until GBK, please, give all your support for Haruka.
Haruka: Oh right, one more!
Melody: What is it?
Haruka: I forgot to tell you this.
“I still love Indonesia.”
“So, after I leave JKT48, I might choose Indonesia as my permanent home. Who knows?”
Melody: Do your best for both JKT48 and Indonesia, okay?
Haruka: Yes.
Melody: And so, here is our last song for you all. Please enjoy the song.




Previous
Next Post »